WHAT WE OFFER
ABOUT THE VENUE
The serene & lush surroundings offer tranquil and fine views of the Magaliesburg valley. Milorho is a destination Wedding Venue. Guests are able to book in for the entire weekend as we only host one wedding per weekend & enjoy the exclusive use of the Estate.
Our Stone Chapel is distinguishing & can host one hundred and sixty guests comfortably. The French, Country Cottage elements are opulent & require minimal decor to add poise.
The Reception Hall is spacious & captivating and has a separate serving hall, fully licensed bar & a separate lounge with a coffee station. We offer unique handcrafted rectangular wooden tables, dining chairs, fine linen & chic decor. The Hall has a grand Patio that has a splendorous view of the valley and surroundings & leads out onto the boma where guests can mingle under the starry night sky.
The forest, fruit orchard & natural rock pools add to the allurement of our venue and ensure you will be able to capture one of a kind photographs in our natural and unspoiled setting.
- Exclusive use of the Chapel, Reception Hall & Boma for the weekend (Friday – Sunday)
- Wood for the Boma is provided
- Tables & chairs
- Use of standard linen table runner (grey/white), linen napkins (grey)
- Cutlery & crockery
- Use of the Bridal cottage for the weekend
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Preparation and cleaning of Chapel & Reception hall before and after your wedding
- Use of the venue from 08h00 – 00h00 on your wedding day (thereafter a surcharge fee of R1500 per hour is payable until no later than 02h00)
- Safe and secure parking
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Back-up generator
Download our Wedding collection here.
Our talented in-house stylist specializes in décor and florals and is, most definitely a bonus when booking your wedding with us as this takes a load of planning and logistics of the décor aspect off your shoulders.
Winter Weddings receive a less 50% fee on the venue hire for the months of May, June, July & August.
We also love hosting more intimate events like Kitchen teas, Stork teas, Birthdays and other special occasions.
Download our special occasion collection here.
Venue viewing is strictly by appointment only, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.