WHAT WE OFFER
ABOUT THE VENUE
The serene & lush surroundings offer tranquil and fine views of the Magaliesburg valley. Milorho is a destination Wedding Venue. Guests are able to book in for the entire weekend as we only host one wedding per weekend & enjoy the exclusive use of the Estate.
Our Stone Chapel is distinguishing & can host one hundred and sixty guests comfortably. The French, Country Cottage elements are opulent & require minimal decor to add poise.
The Reception Hall is spacious & captivating and has a separate serving hall, fully licensed bar & a separate lounge with a coffee station. We offer unique handcrafted rectangular wooden tables, dining chairs, fine linen & chic decor. The Hall has a grand Patio that has a splendorous view of the valley and surroundings & leads out onto the boma where guests can mingle under the starry night sky.
The forest, fruit orchard & natural rock pools add to the allurement of our venue and ensure you will be able to capture one of a kind photographs in our natural and unspoiled setting.
- Exclusive use of the Chapel, Reception Hall & Boma for the weekend (Friday – Sunday)
- Wood for the Boma is provided
- Tables & chairs
- Use of standard linen table runner (grey/white), linen napkins (grey)
- Cutlery & crockery
- Use of the Bridal cottage for the weekend
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Preparation and cleaning of Chapel & Reception hall before and after your wedding
- Use of the venue from 08h00 – 00h00 on your wedding day (thereafter a surcharge fee of R1500 per hour is payable until no later than 02h00)
- Safe and secure parking
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Back-up generator
Our talented in-house stylist specializes in décor and florals and is, most definitely a bonus when booking your wedding with us as this takes a load of planning and logistics of the décor aspect off your shoulders.
Winter Weddings receive a less 50% fee on the venue hire for the months of May, June, July & August.
We also love hosting more intimate events like Kitchen teas, Stork teas, Birthdays and other special occasions.
Venue viewing is strictly by appointment only, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.